PDA

View Full Version : Hi

johitchcock
21-03-2012, 8:59pm
Hi everyone

I've tried to do the online photography community thing before but I never seem to find enough time to put into it - especially now I have a 6 month old daughter to look after!!!

I'm really trying to hone my portrait photography skills and I've recently bought some studio lights and roped some friends into letting me shoot them and/or their children in an effort to learn how to use the lighting and produce great portrait images.

I'd really love some constructive feedback from other photographers and I will try my best to spend some time looking at other peoples work to learn, find inspiration, and offer feedback to others!

Looking forward to a more successful effort this time!

Jo

ameerat42
21-03-2012, 9:03pm
What ever you can do would be sufficient, I reckon. Sounds like a marathon effort already. Bet you the occasional post of some of your stuff and some comments wouldn't go astray here. It's not always volume that counts.

See yer 'bout.
Am.

Kym
21-03-2012, 9:18pm
:gday: & Welcome Back
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

johitchcock
22-03-2012, 12:12am
Okey dokes thanks guys, I'll pop something up there now :-)

aussieraven
22-03-2012, 12:43am
yep Iam a mother of two little ones and it can be a hard but worth it welcome back on board :)

Wayne63
22-03-2012, 6:34am
Welcome Back to AP, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums soon