PDA

View Full Version : Yeah ... I made it to the forum

aweiss
21-03-2012, 6:56pm
Haha ... took me a while to read all the rules and regulations here (oops .. I am not allowed to complain ... :)).

I am fairly new to photography and recently bought some Canon DSLR equipment upgrading from my old Ixus 70 point and shoot. Hope to get some advice and help through this photography jungle ... :-). Want to learn some Photoshop and other cool software to work on my photos.

What photos do I want to take??? No idea yet ... let's see ...

I @ M
21-03-2012, 7:05pm
Welcome to AP,
the rules and regs are there for good reasons and one of them is to prevent people promoting their various businesses by means of free advertising but I am sure that you will enjoy the advice given on here if you join in. :)

By the way, your web site is broken ----

Kym
21-03-2012, 7:06pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

aweiss
21-03-2012, 7:13pm
@I@M: hehe ... can understand this :-). Forum needs rules.
Thx for the hint about my website ... its not broken .. it is work in progress. Never ending work.

@KYM: Thx ... looks like I can now see some more forums and have a look at a few pics ... great!

Will take me a while to have a look at everything here but looks like a nice forum :-).

Wayne63
22-03-2012, 6:36am
Welcome to AP, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums soon