PDA

View Full Version : Website

Shelley
19-03-2012, 10:45pm
I am so close to getting my website up and running. My website design is finished, but I have had some problems transferring my domain name. I have spent much time go through the processes, but keep hitting snags, nearly there.

I find I need to have a website now, as I am approached a fair bit now and it would be easier to direct to my website.

My only dilemma is the focus of my website birds or people (I do that to pay for my birding stuff, lol).

Michaela
19-03-2012, 11:39pm
How exciting! Looking forward to seeing it! :)

Allann
23-03-2012, 11:19pm
I used to use mine for people, as you say, it pays the bills. I never got much feedback from anyone looking at the bird galleries and the hit rate was quite low in comparison to the portrait stuff. Bird images are much better displayed on forums, and receive a lot more viewing that way. But then again if you are not strapped for space why not have two sections, each spilt into their own galleries? At least that way you serve ALL your customers ;)

Look forward to seeing what you have come up with though.

Shelley
24-03-2012, 12:23am
Thanks Allann - good to hear from someone knowing my dilemma. I have two galleries at the moment - one for my people stuff and the other for birding. I have thought of two websites - that may happen in the future.