PDA

View Full Version : New Member

jett
11-03-2012, 3:05pm
Hi everyone!

My name is Joel I'm 26 years old, I live on the Gold Coast but moving back home to Victoria for a few months, I have been interested in photography for quite sometime and thinking maybe turning it into a Career in future possibly Sports Photography, I only just started so I have alot to learn.
I got myself a 7D with a Twin Lens kit Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II Lens
Canon EF-S 55-250mm F4-5.6 IS II Lens
I'm on a tight budget and saving for a few lens. I hope this would be good enough to do on what I want Sport & do some freelance photography.
I would like to learn thats why I joined and if anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great so hit me up!

Joel :)

ricktas
11-03-2012, 3:07pm
Welcome to AP. See you on the forums. Looking forward to seeing some of your photos up for critique soon

Wayne63
11-03-2012, 9:18pm
Welcome to AP Joel, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums soon

Kym
11-03-2012, 10:45pm
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

jett
12-03-2012, 10:34pm
Hey thanks everyone for the warm welcome! yeah I'll defiantely will be putting up something soon, but I'm away at the moment working.