Louise
03-03-2012, 2:31pm
Windsor Bridge 1.30pm 3.3.12

Mary Anne
03-03-2012, 2:51pm
Sorry to see that, a little too much rain at present. :(

Harves
03-03-2012, 7:05pm
Yeah, saw that on the news tonight Louise, not good at all.
The three rivers here are rapidly rising, the Murray, Campaspe & Goulburn. Could become a real problem next week I reckon.

Louise
03-03-2012, 7:27pm
Wishing you all the best where you are Harves.....Stay safe :)

selaw
03-03-2012, 8:25pm
Not a good sight and too much of it around at the moment. We have had several rescues and roads cut here around Tumut the last couple of days. I work at the local dam and we cut back to minumum well before the rain got hold. The floods were well taken care of by the all the tribs and other run off. Flooding here this week is worse than the Christmas 2010 floods we had. Other areas around here about to get worse are Gundagai, Wagga Wagga and all low lying areas along the Murrumbidgee.

The shot looks more documentary type and I wont offer cc 'per se' probably just advise that maybe better off in a non-cc forum.

Would be interested to know how things go with the floods there though.

Louise
03-03-2012, 8:47pm
Hi Selaw yes I think your right should be in a non CC forum but I dont know how to move it now...Hope you are safe and will let you know how it all pans out here

WhoDo
03-03-2012, 8:50pm
Moved thread as suggested by OP.

selaw
04-03-2012, 8:25am
Hi Selaw yes I think your right should be in a non CC forum but I dont know how to move it now...Hope you are safe and will let you know how it all pans out here

Louise, Thanks for your concern, we are safe and well elevated above any probable floodwaters. I trust you and your family have been kept safe & well?

I am sure I saw this bridge on the news this morning. Am I right to say that it was spared from going under?

rafikicat
04-03-2012, 9:13am
Not long ago three quarters of the state were dought declared - now three quarters have floods. That's Australia for you.

Louise
04-03-2012, 6:26pm
Lucky for us the Windsor & North Richmond Bridge's were spared by less than a foot, according to the local paper there is some concern about the structural integrity of Windsor Bridge (wont be driving over that in the near future). Rain is falling again getting heavier as we speak ..Hopefully the levels have subsided enough for it to have no impact.

To everyone out there affected stay safe and dry xxx