PDA

View Full Version : Anyone purchased a lens through DDP Singapore?

Bear Dale
25-02-2012, 2:44pm
How was the experience? How long did it take for you to receive your lens after payment was made and the order placed?

jjnic
25-02-2012, 8:29pm
It was a few years ago but i ordered a lens (18-105 nikkor ) from them cause the price was good. My credit card wasn't charged right away so i assumed that the item was not in stock so i sent an email requesting confirmation that they had it in stock, if not could they cancel the order as i needed it asap as i was going on a trip. I got an email reply a few hours later to say that they didn't have it in stock but that they would try their australian store. Got another email later that day to say it was on the way from their australian store. Got it the next day or the day after, can't remember exactly, but it was the same price as the singapore store, the australian store was more expensive. I was impressed with their service and i would use them again. have also emailed them recently about another lens to see if they had it in stock and got a reply within the hour. they did , but i found it for only a few dollors more in a local store anyway.
jj