PDA

View Full Version : Hi

Mick84
23-02-2012, 8:45am
Hi All,

I just joined so i thought i would drop by and introduce myself. My name is Michael, I'm 28 and i'm from Carrum Downs in Victoria. My obsession with photography started about 4 years ago when i purchased my first DSLR, a Canon 450D. I have recently upgraded to a Canon 60D and moved away from the kit lenses and invested in some quality lenses. So now i have a very serious (and expensive :eek:) hobby that i'm very passionate about. I mostly shoot landscapes and macro but also sometimes do some portraits, but i think this is an area i need to work on. I came here to learn new things, share what knowledge i have and most importantly enjoy looking at some great photos! Thanks for taking the time to read this, see you all in the forums!

Michael

Pup
23-02-2012, 9:03am
Hi Micheal and welcome to AP mate. Have fun and enjoy your stay we look forward to seeing some of your work.

Wayne63
23-02-2012, 9:31am
Welcome to AP Michael, enjoy the site and look forward to seeing some of your pics in the forums soon

scotteffone
23-02-2012, 10:30am
Hello and welcome! Make sure to post heaps... something I don't always do :D

Kym
23-02-2012, 11:09am
:gday: & Welcome
- lets see some photos in the main CC forums (http://www.ausphotography.net.au/forum/forumdisplay.php?5) maybe try a competition or 2 and have fun!

selaw
23-02-2012, 5:40pm
Welcome to AP Michael. Looking forward to seeing your work soon :)