Thread: Ausphotography Site Advertisers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello

I'm looking to get some of my photos printed into a calendar. Does anyone know if any of AP's advertisers do this sort of thing? I'd love to support AP if possible.

Thankyou
    Cheers,
    Terri

Nikon D90 | Olympus XZ-1 | Nikkor 35mm f1.8 | Nikon 17-55mm f2.8 | Nikon 105mm f2.8 Micro | Nikon 50mm f1.4 | Nikon 18-105mm VR | Photoshop Element 7.0 | Manfrotto 190X

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terri View Post
    Hello

I'm looking to get some of my photos printed into a calendar. Does anyone know if any of AP's advertisers do this sort of thing? I'd love to support AP if possible.

Thankyou
    Unfortunately, I don't think any of the advertisers do print calendars. I might have to look at doing some 'cold sales' emails early in 2009 to try and get us a bit more variety in the Advertisers.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hello

Thankyou
    From your post Terri, I have looked into this. I am currently finalising an affiliate agreement with www.snapfish.com.au to advertising on AP. Their range of products is good, and viewable here. As soon as they are on board, I will post again, so if you haven't purchased at that time, you can, and earn AP some commission as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wonderful! Thanks very much Rick... I will hold off till you've finalised the agreement

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I know I'm a bit late with this, but I just got in the mail today some pics from Snapfish. They look really great, and great service - only took two days and that's with the standard $2.95 delivery. And yes, they do calendars - heaps of kinds actually.

Thanks Rick, I'm about to put in a bigger order over the weekend so hopefully some $$ for AP

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ok, I know I'm a bit late with this, but I just got in the mail today some pics from Snapfish. They look really great, and great service - only took two days and that's with the standard $2.95 delivery. And yes, they do calendars - heaps of kinds actually.

Thanks Rick, I'm about to put in a bigger order over the weekend so hopefully some $$ for AP
    as long as your click through the AP banners or links, it will give us some commission for sure. more money for upcoming prizes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ricktas View Post
    as long as your click through the AP banners or links, it will give us some commission for sure. more money for upcoming prizes.
    Yep, will remember for sure, thankyou! Can't wait for the Easter Egg Hunt

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hadn't noticed the Sponsors button before. Great to have them all grouped in one spot.

So far I have used NG systems, Bettery Tech, Cheap Chips and E power mac, all very satisfactorily, thanks.
    Odille

“Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky”

My Blog | Canon 1DsMkII | 60D | Tokina 20-35mm f/2.8 AF AT-X PRO | EF50mm f/1.8| Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM | Fujifilm X-T1 & X-M1 | Fujinon XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XC 50-230mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XF 18-55mm F2.8-4R LM OIS | tripods, flashes, filters etc ||

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The Sponsors button is only a few weeks old Odille. This thread has always been stickied in site matters, but we thought a link direct to it, would be of benefit.