User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  3

Thread: So how long does it take to drive 80 miles?

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So how long does it take to drive 80 miles?

He did not marry her for he brains!
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder what will hold that marriage together once the looks fade? It sure won't be the intelligent conversation.
    That's a cracker of a video. The poor man. I already want to pull my hair out in frustration, and I don't have to live with her.
    Canon EOS 60D ..... EFS 18-200mm f/3.5 - 5.6 IS - 430 EXII Speedlite - "eBay special" Remote Control Unit - Manfrotto 190XPROB w 804RC2 head.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The TV tonight had a quote "Beauty fades, but dumb stays forever" I think that sums this up.

Wayne
    D300s and D60. Nikkor 35mm 1.8 & 50mm 1.8, 18-55mm & 55-200mm; Sigma 10-20 F4-5.6; Tamron 90mm, Elements 8
    ...........................................................................................C&C is always welcome......................................................................

Who me?
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    amazing
    "I make sense you don't make sense" says it all
    Cheers David.

Canon 40D/EF-S 17-85 mm IS/Kenko Extenson Tubes/Canon EF 50mm F/1.8 II (nifty fifty)
    Sigma 10-20mm 4-5.6 /Sigma 70-200/ Sigma 1.4 teleconverter/ some Conkin filters | Adobe Photoshop CS6

Who let the rabble in?
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It has to be fake, no one could be this stupid!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol...classic. I like Ron White's view on the subject "Be careful who you marry, 'cause you can't fix stupid".
    John
    Nikon D800, D700, Nikkor 14-24 F2.8, 24-70mm F2.8, 50mm F1.8D, 70-200mm F2.8 VRII, Manfrotto 190XB with Q5 PM Head,
    SB-900,600, portable strobist setup & Editing on an Alienware M14x with LR4 and CS5 and a Samsung XL2370 Monitor.

Stormchasing isn't a hobby...its an obsession.
    For my gallery and photography: www.emanatephotography.com

Mark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think she makes a lot of sense.

It definitely depends on how fast you tyres are going round.

And the wack it in half is also good advise because it always takes longer to get somewhere than you think.

She also must have big tyres bacause if they go round 400 times in a mile they would be about 1.28 metres diameter.
    Mark

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There's another video where a guy's girlfriend/wife says why she believes the blonde has some valid points. However, this one concludes that you take 80 minutes at 80mph, and 40 minutes at 40mph, etc. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zh_nK9cNMnY but it's not half as good as the original.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lance B View Post
    It has to be fake, no one could be this stupid!!!

Agreed. I'm also struggling to believe that the guy just happens to have a video camera in his car in case his 'wife' says something Youtube worthily dumb, and that he can operate it skilfully enough while also driving the car. Does he keep it permanently running on his lap - because you'd never know where a real conversation would be going, or when it might deliver the goods, if you hadn't planned it. It also stretches credulity somewhat to believe that somebody could be that much of a jerk to set his wife up in such a creepy smirking fashion. She's also seems to be 'selectively dumb' to suit the story. If that's not scripted I'll eat my hat.

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris C View Post
    Agreed. I'm also struggling to believe that the guy just happens to have a video camera in his car in case his 'wife' says something Youtube worthily dumb, and that he can operate it skilfully enough while also driving the car. Does he keep it permanently running on his lap - because you'd never know where a real conversation would be going, or when it might deliver the goods, if you hadn't planned it. It also stretches credulity somewhat to believe that somebody could be that much of a jerk to set his wife up in such a creepy smirking fashion. She's also seems to be 'selectively dumb' to suit the story. If that's not scripted I'll eat my hat.
    Umm, my guess is that it his phone. I video my friends doing stupid stuff all the time, with my phone

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ricktas View Post
    Umm, my guess is that it his phone. I video my friends doing stupid stuff all the time, with my phone
    While you're driving? You're absolutely right though - the video camera could be in a phone, an iPad, a point and shoot camera, or any number of gadgets, but it still has to be operated and tracked while driving. That seems as dumb as her answers. I certainly hope it it is a fake - not because she missed the point of a simple maths question - but because he seems like such an utter creep to deliberately set her up and string it out for the required time for it to thoroughly put her down and make fun of her, whilst not hiding the fact that he's filming it. It's not him I feel sorry for, it's her - for being attached to such a smirking jerk. Please tell me that it IS a fake.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It looks to me like the conversation began, he realised it was going to be funny, and then started filming with a phone or small mobile camera. She seems to know he's filming it, so it's not like he's hiding the camera from her. She only seems to keep talking because she believes she's right, but then fakes are getting better and better now a days, so it could be a well done fake.

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh dear!! LOL. It is a wonder either of them get anywhre close to 80 miles.Neither of them had any attention on the road. The mind boggles
    Manfrotto 334B Automatic Monopod with Manfrotto 496RC2 Compact Ball head with RC2 Quick Release. Lowepro Bags (2) Joby SLR-Zoom Gorillapod.

Olympus Pen EP5 Olympus Zuiko 14-150mm f/4.0-5.6 Zoom Zuiko 14-42mm
    A huge wish list....

Arch-Σigmoid Ausphotography Regular ameerat42's Avatar
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm having trouble remembering. I haven't driven that far since the 1970s
    CC, Image editing OK.

Ausphotography irregular Mark L's Avatar
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    If it's to good to be true, it probably is.
    If it's to dumb to be true, it probably isn't.