Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  2

Thread: A Caution: Android on a PC

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    for the very small cost of an SMS (which are usually free on most plans now anyway)

I do really have to ask

Why
    Smoke Alarms Save Lives, Install One Today
    I shoot Canon
    Cheers, Mark

Moderately Underexposed
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkChap View Post
    for the very small cost of an SMS (which are usually free on most plans now anyway)

I do really have to ask

Why
    I really do not know why Am has gone to great lengths to torture himself by adding a program to a PC that was never designed to be on one but --- whatsapp is actually a very very good little thing. The beauty of it is that it will run on both your phones data and wifi and once you have a contact in the phone it doesn't matter if they swap numbers, sims etc, if they synch the new numbers to their whatsapp profile one can still message them whenever and wherever you want without even considering their number.

Oh yeah, it seems facebook have given up on trying to get money for it anymore, it is free of charge.
    Andrew
    Nikon, Fuji, Nikkor, Sigma, Tamron, Tokina and too many other bits and pieces to list.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That of course is provided that both parties have whatsapp, ?
    Or can I send a regular sms to a phone number from whatsapp ??

Quote Originally Posted by I @ M View Post
    I really do not know why Am has gone to great lengths to torture himself by adding a program to a PC that was never designed to be on one but --- whatsapp is actually a very very good little thing. The beauty of it is that it will run on both your phones data and wifi and once you have a contact in the phone it doesn't matter if they swap numbers, sims etc, if they synch the new numbers to their whatsapp profile one can still message them whenever and wherever you want without even considering their number.

Oh yeah, it seems facebook have given up on trying to get money for it anymore, it is free of charge.