User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Local Purchases

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Local Purchases

It does pay to look around before you buy I've been debating whether to purchase Lightroom 4 or Cs5 or 6 for sometime and checking both Ebay and the usual spots for the best price. I remembered a software retailer who I new had been around for many years and was fairly sure was still trading. So looked them up they were still trading did a search of their web site but Lightroom S/E didn't show any result but rang them anyway they had 1 left in stock. All other suppliers were around the $108 to $135's + freight. My legitimate S/E brand new $88.15. So I will definitely be looking to use them again.

I'm not sure if Rick you would be interested in looking at them for the forum or not but if you were I can let you Know their name. I casually mentioned the Forum might be worth a try, but up to you, as I didn't want to mention the name unless you were ok with it.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ROA44 View Post
    It does pay to look around before you buy I've been debating whether to purchase Lightroom 4 or Cs5 or 6 for sometime and checking both Ebay and the usual spots for the best price. I remembered a software retailer who I new had been around for many years and was fairly sure was still trading. So looked them up they were still trading did a search of their web site but Lightroom S/E didn't show any result but rang them anyway they had 1 left in stock. All other suppliers were around the $108 to $135's + freight. My legitimate S/E brand new $88.15. So I will definitely be looking to use them again.

I'm not sure if Rick you would be interested in looking at them for the forum or not but if you were I can let you Know their name. I casually mentioned the Forum might be worth a try, but up to you, as I didn't want to mention the name unless you were ok with it.
    You have over 30 days membership and 50 posts, you can name them if you like.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Rick,

The name of the Company is Berlin Wall and have been around for a good number of years and they do internet ordering not sure on freight as I didn't look at that

www.berlinwall.com.au

So I hope this will be helpful for other members.