Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: HELP: Camera repair

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HELP: Camera repair

Hi, I have a Sony T77.

The other day it bared the full brunt of collateral damage. At first when I tried turning it on, it wouldn't turn on. Initially, I thought it was because the batteries weren't charged but when I charged the batteries and put it in it wouldn't turn on.

I'm thinking when it hit the floor, it must've shaken up something inside.

SO, in short I'm looking for a camera repairer. I live in the eastside of Melbourne and I can travel into the city.

How much do you think I should pay?

Thank you SO MUCH for your help.

x k.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    There are many camera stores that can do repairs, but maybe check Sony Australia for the authorised agent. By the way, you have been a member for nearly 12 months but only 3 posts. Please join in more and participate if you want advice from members. In the end they will get sick of handing out advice, but not getting anything back.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, as of yet I haven't had any queries and I'm not much help to many others because I haven't a DSLR, and I'm fairly new to photography. I'm on the look out for a DSLR though. I was gunna post a thread on that but now I guess people might be sick of me asking for advice.

Sorry for the lack of contribution - Will try to though. Thanks for the heads up.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by katherinet View Post
    Well, as of yet I haven't had any queries and I'm not much help to many others because I haven't a DSLR, and I'm fairly new to photography. I'm on the look out for a DSLR though. I was gunna post a thread on that but now I guess people might be sick of me asking for advice.

Sorry for the lack of contribution - Will try to though. Thanks for the heads up.
    You do not need a DSLR to take good photos, contribute and learn. There is much more the a photo than what camera you use. You can learn about composition, processing, light, camera features, using a point and shoot. If you do that, you will make the move to a DSLR much easier, cause you will understand so much before you move up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had good service from Camera Clinic in Collingwood, and very prompt so happy to recommend

http://www.cameraclinic.com.au/

John R

Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Boo53: Thanks, I'll check them out tomorrow (: