Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Site Rules Breach - Permanent Ban
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Agree with Tannin and Steve.

Syncback is your friend. It's even worth getting the paid version IMO. I've been using it personally and professionally for many years. It works.

The Commander
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by John King View Post
    Agree with Tannin and Steve.

Syncback is your friend. It's even worth getting the paid version IMO. I've been using it personally and professionally for many years. It works.
    I have downloaded and am testing Syncback now. Looks to be a great tool and does make the backup of my other files, mail data etc a fair bit easier and less prone to human error.

I could never figure out why my 2 x 2Tb drives never had the same available space - a simulated run of this with Mirror settings showed me a load of hidden photo files I had removed from one drive and somehow they remained hidden away on the second drive. It can be hard to find miss matches when there is 1.8 Tb of data to try and compare. Thanx for the tip on the software team
    Please be honest with your Critique of my images. I may not always agree, but I will not be offended - CC assists my learning and is always appreciate

https://mikeathome.smugmug.com/

Canon 5D3 - Gripped, EF 70-200 L IS 2.8 MkII, , 24-105 L 4 IS MkI, 580 EX II Speedlite, 2x 430 Ex II Speedlite