Quote Originally Posted by arthurking83 View Post
So you wouln't be interested in it if were developed further into the future?
Can't agree with the sentiment that something free(now) will have a price on it in the future .. as the 'now' product is a dead end(ie. no further development), whereas the '2018' product may be bettered in some way(ie. further developed).
Development costs something .. so there's every reason that the product will have to cost something.

rejoice that they still offer it for free, and that you can still use it as is.
For me, personally? No mate, I wouldn’t be interested. I have no doubt that PS CC is probably far superior to CS6. And I’m 100% sure any future developments of this software will be better.

But I’m a very simple man with very basic post processing skills and no real need to spend money on stuff that I can get a good equivalent for free.

I never have, nor do I ever expect to sell a photo (as much as I, and definitely my wife, lol, would love to) and I will certainly never make money out of photography. It’s just a hobby I’m quite passionate about, and for what I do in PP, free stuff is more than adequate for my requirements.

So all this said, good luck to the new versions of this. I can’t begrudge people from hoping to make money from a good product... hell, if it was mine I’d be charging for it, lol.

Just saying that I will personally not be part of the paid future versions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk