Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  10
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ausphotography Site Advertisers

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ausphotography Site Advertisers

Below is the list of advertisers that appear on Ausphotography.
    Your Support of these advertisers helps towards the upkeep of the Ausphotography website
    and also allows prizes to be offered for competitions.

If you are a commercial visitor to Ausphotography and are looking to advertise on the site, which can be very beneficial if your target market is photographers and computer users,
    please contact me via email : rick @ ausphotography.net.au (remove the spaces).

*******************************************************************************************

The advertisers below are 'affiliate' advertisers. When you click a link to the sites from Ausphotography, and then make a purchase, Ausphotography receives a small commission on your purchase. We only receive a commission when you click the ads on Ausphotography to go to the advertiser's site. Commission payments are the only income source Ausphotography has. This pays for the site upkeep. All monies received are directed back into the site operating costs.

Please feel free to add your comments about the experience of dealing with any of our site advertisers below.
    Last edited by ricktas; 08-06-2020 at 8:10am.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Account Closed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ordered from B&H a pentax flash and i recieved it within 3 days of ordering....

Very happy with it.

Thanks fella's

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had a very good experience recently with www.qualitycamera.com.au both in the advice offered, the product delivered and value for money. Cheers
    Sean

Gear: Canon AE-1, EOS 40D & 350D; Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6; EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM; EF 85mm f/1.8 USM; EF 100mm f/2.8 USM macro; EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM; 430EX Speedlite; Manfrotto 190XDB with 804RC2 head

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A speedie 3day delivery from adorama.com - thank you.
    Olympus E-30 upgrade pointing @ you

50mm
    11-22mm
    FL-36 [flash]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm about to make a pretty large order from Adorama....For AP to earn a commission to go towards prizes and site costs...do I just click on the banner, go to my account and then purchase the items?
    -My Gear:
    Nikon D600 -/- Nikon 24-70 f/2.8 -/- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR -/- Nikon SB800 -/- and a bunch of accessories

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thats it Dom, when you click on the banner (or the link above in this thread), it registers that you clicked through from AP for your purchase, retains that until you leave the adorama site for that session

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello

I'm looking to get some of my photos printed into a calendar. Does anyone know if any of AP's advertisers do this sort of thing? I'd love to support AP if possible.

Thankyou
    Cheers,
    Terri

Nikon D90 | Olympus XZ-1 | Nikkor 35mm f1.8 | Nikon 17-55mm f2.8 | Nikon 105mm f2.8 Micro | Nikon 50mm f1.4 | Nikon 18-105mm VR | Photoshop Element 7.0 | Manfrotto 190X

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terri View Post
    Hello

I'm looking to get some of my photos printed into a calendar. Does anyone know if any of AP's advertisers do this sort of thing? I'd love to support AP if possible.

Thankyou
    Unfortunately, I don't think any of the advertisers do print calendars. I might have to look at doing some 'cold sales' emails early in 2009 to try and get us a bit more variety in the Advertisers.

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hello

Thankyou
    From your post Terri, I have looked into this. I am currently finalising an affiliate agreement with www.snapfish.com.au to advertising on AP. Their range of products is good, and viewable here. As soon as they are on board, I will post again, so if you haven't purchased at that time, you can, and earn AP some commission as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wonderful! Thanks very much Rick... I will hold off till you've finalised the agreement

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I know I'm a bit late with this, but I just got in the mail today some pics from Snapfish. They look really great, and great service - only took two days and that's with the standard $2.95 delivery. And yes, they do calendars - heaps of kinds actually.

Thanks Rick, I'm about to put in a bigger order over the weekend so hopefully some $$ for AP

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ok, I know I'm a bit late with this, but I just got in the mail today some pics from Snapfish. They look really great, and great service - only took two days and that's with the standard $2.95 delivery. And yes, they do calendars - heaps of kinds actually.

Thanks Rick, I'm about to put in a bigger order over the weekend so hopefully some $$ for AP
    as long as your click through the AP banners or links, it will give us some commission for sure. more money for upcoming prizes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ricktas View Post
    as long as your click through the AP banners or links, it will give us some commission for sure. more money for upcoming prizes.
    Yep, will remember for sure, thankyou! Can't wait for the Easter Egg Hunt

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hadn't noticed the Sponsors button before. Great to have them all grouped in one spot.

So far I have used NG systems, Bettery Tech, Cheap Chips and E power mac, all very satisfactorily, thanks.
    Odille

“Can't keep my eyes from the circling sky”

My Blog | Canon 1DsMkII | 60D | Tokina 20-35mm f/2.8 AF AT-X PRO | EF50mm f/1.8| Sigma 150-500mm F5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM | Fujifilm X-T1 & X-M1 | Fujinon XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XC 50-230mm F3.5-5.6 OIS | Fujinon XF 18-55mm F2.8-4R LM OIS | tripods, flashes, filters etc ||

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The Sponsors button is only a few weeks old Odille. This thread has always been stickied in site matters, but we thought a link direct to it, would be of benefit.

Ausphotography Veteran
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roof View Post
    Ordered from B&H a pentax flash and i recieved it within 3 days of ordering....

Very happy with it.

Thanks fella's
    On the 'plains of hesitation' bleach the bones of thousands, who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest and died!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rwg717 View Post
    On the 'plains of hesitation' bleach the bones of thousands, who, at the dawn of victory, sat down to rest and died!

Umm yeah thats a little deep - and as such that does it mean in relation to the topic?
    Cat (aka Cathy) - Another Canon user - 400D, 18-55,75-300mm Kit Lens,50mm f1.8, Tamron 90mm f2.8 Macro, Sigma 28-70 f2.8-4 DG, Tripod and a willingness to learn
    Software used: PhotoImpact, Irfanview and a lot of plugins
    We don't make a photograph just with a camera, we bring to the act of photography all the books we have read, the movies we have seen, the music we have heard, the people we have loved. - Ansel Adams

A royal pain in the bum! arthurking83's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miaow View Post
    .... - and as such that does it mean in relation to the topic?
    Ummm...

don't wait until the good times pass??... if you find yourself anywhere near a place called Hesitation(I've looked at all my maps and I reckon it's on foreign shores ) make sure there are no plains(or planes??..maybe?).

are the 'bones of thousands' a reference to dogs? or simply a direct analogy to the skeletal remains if you find yourself waiting for the good times(that may have just passed), waiting for a plane to land on the plains just near Hesitation?

damned! now I'm afraid to rest my weary bone for fear it'll try to commit suicide or something!
    (I only have one non bleaching, weary bone.. all the others are fit and safe).
    Nikon D800E, D300, D70s
    {Nikon}; -> 50/1.2 : 500/8 : 105/2.8VR Micro : 180/2.8 ais : 105mm f/1.8 ais : 24mm/2 ais
    {Sigma}; ->10-20/4-5.6 : 50/1.4 : 12-24/4.5-5.6II : 150-600mm|S
    {Tamron}; -> 17-50/2.8 : 28-75/2.8 : 70-200/2.8 : 300/2.8 SP MF : 24-70/2.8VC

{Yongnuo}; -> YN35/2N : YN50/1.8N

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The frame arrived today (so quick); everything is beautiful. The photo is printed beautifully and the frame superb. I am blown away by the quality of service. Rick, you can have a great deal of confidence in this sponsor and I will use them again.

Cheers,
    Jenny

It's all about the Light!
    Tech Admin
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Order 2adapter rings, 3xND Grads and an ND8 from B&H Shipped same day (Thu) arrived at work on Tue on time via UPS.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast