User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Good Instagram accounts to follow

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good Instagram accounts to follow

There'll no doubt be varying opinions on Instagram here but I do think it can produce some fantastic images.

The creativity involved shouldn't be dismissed outright as photography is such a diverse field and art form that it is always evolving and I believe that to at least recognise it's many facets, and embrace those we like, is to truly embrace photography.

Anyway that's my little thought for the day, in anticipation of the, "bah it's not real photography" naysayers.

Now for your enjoyment (hopefully), check out some of these Instagram accounts.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/social-...sers-category/
    "I really need to spend more time experimenting with photography."
    Canon EOS 1000D with lens kit | EFS 18-55mm | EF 75-300mm |

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by crazymorton View Post
    There'll no doubt be varying opinions on Instagram here but I do think it can produce some fantastic images.

The creativity involved shouldn't be dismissed outright as photography is such a diverse field and art form that it is always evolving and I believe that to at least recognise it's many facets, and embrace those we like, is to truly embrace photography.

Anyway that's my little thought for the day, in anticipation of the, "bah it's not real photography" naysayers.

Now for your enjoyment (hopefully), check out some of these Instagram accounts.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/social-...sers-category/
    I have to agree...really diverse & a great source of inspiration.