User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  1

Thread: Escaped Again..

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Escaped Again..

This cute or should I say sorrowful looking Beagle lives down the road for us had been missing for a while.
    Owners had a sign out on the front fence this week as it had gone walk-a-bouts again.
    Its a Houdini Dog and gets out all the time and just been rescued from the Pound two days ago
    Even a new front fence does not keep it in as it digs under it, seem the bottom rail is not low enough.
    This morning I was out the front garden trying to shoot macro Insects and look what I found at our front gate.
    We chatted a while till another dog and its owner passed by and it followed them, easy to see its lonesome

Coming back from our afternoon walk around the local Lagoon we seen that the owners have put concrete block in the holes
    I hope that keeps this doggy in otherwise it will be in the Pound again and very soon, I feel for it..

I shoot with Olympus Cameras.. Sometimes Canon and My iPhone SE 2020

Member formerly known as : Lplates Glenda's Avatar
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope they find a way to keep it in. Having owned a beagle in my teens I have a soft spot for them. My son's border collie used to dig his way out but they burried some sort of mesh around the bottom of the fence which has kept him safety in.
    Glenda

Arch-Σigmoid Ausphotography Regular ameerat42's Avatar
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder Y? He doesn't look maltreated. He has a sorrowful look all right.
    CC, Image editing OK.

Loves The Wildlife.
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lplates View Post
    Hope they find a way to keep it in. Having owned a beagle in my teens I have a soft spot for them. My son's border collie used to dig his way out but they burried some sort of mesh around the bottom of the fence which has kept him safety in.
    Me too as its a lovely friendly dog, I hope they do something like that mesh around the bottom, we did that to the chook yard fence in Melb to keep the foxes out

Quote Originally Posted by ameerat42 View Post
    I wonder Y? He doesn't look maltreated. He has a sorrowful look all right.
    Lonesome and bored probably.
    No he doesn't look maltreated and its the cleanest I have seen this dog, I wonder if they bathed it at the Pound then charge them ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Poor Doggie........It does sound like he is lonely and bored. Maybe he needs some toys...like those rubber things you can get that you put food inside and the dogs spends hours trying to get the food out.....can't remember what they are called but saw it on a Dr Harry segment at one stage
    Canon 5diii; Canon 7D; Canon 3.5 15-85mm IS USM; Canon 4-5.6 70-300mm IS USM; Canon 1.4 50mm , Canon Macro 100mm 2.8 L IS USM, Canon 35mm 1.4 L USM, Canon 24-105mm L IS USM, CPL and UV filters, manfrotto tripod and Lowepro backpack plus dreams for so much more!!

Loves The Wildlife.
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Totally agree with you Karen and Thank You for looking and replying. I have not seen this cute doggie since I took these photos.
    Every afternoon when we go pass where he lives on our daily walk he is not there sadly I feel he has gone walkabout for the last time