User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  2

Thread: Help needed in getting a UV filter for Nikon 70-200mm vr ii :)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well I was sprayed by most of the WRC guys at the rally in Coffs last month, if you havn't shot events like that you just can't appreciate the dirt and rocks they throw. If you are willing to let your glass cop that sort of abuse, then that is your prerogative. I have a bit more sympathy for my gear in that situation, degraded image quality or not.
    Last edited by crf529; 12-10-2011 at 2:29pm.
    Some Pentax stuff and junk

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by crf529 View Post
    Well I was sprayed by most of the WRC guys at the rally in Coffs last month, if you havn't shot events like that you just can't appreciate the dirt and rocks they throw. If you are willing to let your glass cop that sort of abuse, then that is your prerogative. I have a bit more sympathy for my gear in that situation, degraded image quality or not.
    I would be more worried about my face/head/body in that situation than my camera.
    Call me Roo......
    Nikon D300s, Nikon 35mm 1.8 DX, Nikkor 50mm 1.4 Af-S, Nikon 18-200mm VR, Nikon 70-200VRII 2.8, Sigma 105 Macro, Sigma 150-500mm f5-6.3 APO DG OS HSM, Tokina 12-24mm, Sb-600, D50, Nikon 1.7 T/C, Gitzo CF Monopod