User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  28

Thread: Does everyone want to be a photographer now?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think EVERYONE wants to be a photographer. There must be at least 1 or 2 that don't, some where.

JJ

A royal pain in the bum! arthurking83's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jjphoto View Post
    I don't think EVERYONE wants to be a photographer. There must be at least 1 or 2 that don't, some where.

JJ

Well, that I know of, there must surely be at least one other(apart from me).

No aspirations to make money from my images, and haven never tried too from day one.

Then again, I had no aspirations to make money from transport whilst not actually transporting any goods either, but that's where I've ended up.

People change and times change, I have a feeling that at some point I may end up making money from photography tho.

I think the interesting point made was about the tools used to make photography easier to achieve now.
    This makes it easier to turn otherwise lame photographers into interesting photographers. And not because they can capture great images, but because it's easy to montage images into anything you like nowadays.
    Cut and paste a few layers of external content into your 'photograph' and you can get instant brilliant photographs without any of the effort that it used to require.
    Nikon D800E, D300, D70s
    {Nikon}; -> 50/1.2 : 500/8 : 105/2.8VR Micro : 180/2.8 ais : 105mm f/1.8 ais : 24mm/2 ais
    {Sigma}; ->10-20/4-5.6 : 50/1.4 : 12-24/4.5-5.6II : 150-600mm|S
    {Tamron}; -> 17-50/2.8 : 28-75/2.8 : 70-200/2.8 : 300/2.8 SP MF : 24-70/2.8VC

{Yongnuo}; -> YN35/2N : YN50/1.8N