User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  2

Thread: Mark's: Processing Holidays Shots - Been away for a while, but have returned...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mark's: Processing Holidays Shots - Been away for a while, but have returned...

Just did a trip to the Acropolis, Split old town, Pompeii & Herculaneum and Paestum. Travelled mainly with Canon 5DII with 14-25mm, taking AE bracketing shots for potential HDR. Need to go and process now, and would then like to discuss feedback.

Can I link photos here from Smugmug?

Best Regards, Mark
    Best Regards, Mark (Criticism encouraged on all my photos. Thanking you for your guidance).

Mark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mark, you can link from smugmug. In smugmug you need to click on share below the photo then click on "get a link". Next you click on copy next to the size of the photo you want to link to, say x large.

Once you have done that you go back to AP where you are posting. Click on the little tree icon (insert image) just left of the middle on the bottom row of icons above the posting box. click on from URL and paste the copied link from smugmug in the box provided.

It is one thing about smugmug I dont like, I can copy a link from your smugmug (if it is not protected) and link it here.
    Mark

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mpb View Post
    Mark, you can link from smugmug. In smugmug you need to click on share below the photo then click on "get a link". Next you click on copy next to the size of the photo you want to link to, say x large.

Once you have done that you go back to AP where you are posting. Click on the little tree icon (insert image) just left of the middle on the bottom row of icons above the posting box. click on from URL and paste the copied link from smugmug in the box provided.

It is one thing about smugmug I dont like, I can copy a link from your smugmug (if it is not protected) and link it here.
    I think I saw that with the NEW Smugmug this can be protected.