Thread: The next step ..... explosions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Moderately Underexposed
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Desmond, I want to see the results of a fruit juice tetra pack (prima or similar) filled with an ignitable mixture of oxygen and acetylene (simply insert oxy set nozzle into said tetra pack through the straw hole, fill to swollen, duct tape the straw hole and ignite) that should shift the garage window a bit more and provide an interesting picture (if the camera survives) as well as test out the speed at which your trigger reacts.

BTW, wear ear, eye and gonad protection ya crazy bugga.
    Andrew
    Nikon, Fuji, Nikkor, Sigma, Tamron, Tokina and too many other bits and pieces to list.

Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by I @ M View Post
    Desmond, I want to see the results of a fruit juice tetra pack (prima or similar) filled with an ignitable mixture of oxygen and acetylene (simply insert oxy set nozzle into said tetra pack through the straw hole, fill to swollen, duct tape the straw hole and ignite) that should shift the garage window a bit more and provide an interesting picture (if the camera survives) as well as test out the speed at which your trigger reacts.

BTW, wear ear, eye and gonad protection ya crazy bugga.
    I had a pair of safety goggles on - I was wearing shorts and felt the warm breeze on my legs .