User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  3

Thread: New To Photography - Discussion (NTP Suggestions & Improvements )

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The NTP BOOK is a fantastic resource. Thank you for all the work in producing and collating the content. I understand you may wish to control how the material is shared/distributed however it would be extremely useful if it could be simply printed as a whole. IE as a PDF. Printing each individual article is not really practical. I would love to be able to work through the learning plan as a workbook and have it on hand to refer to regularly when I am looking to improve particular skills. (maybe you could sell it?)

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ncarr View Post
    The NTP BOOK is a fantastic resource. Thank you for all the work in producing and collating the content. I understand you may wish to control how the material is shared/distributed however it would be extremely useful if it could be simply printed as a whole. IE as a PDF. Printing each individual article is not really practical. I would love to be able to work through the learning plan as a workbook and have it on hand to refer to regularly when I am looking to improve particular skills. (maybe you could sell it?)

Thanks for the feedback and suggestions. My goal with the NTP was to create a resource as part of Ausphotography, that would ensure members are provided with information and need to be part of the site to use the full benefits of what the NTP offers (having a linked forum and critique area). If I moved towards producing it as a PDF and/or selling it, then that means people can use it without ever needing to come back to the site.

My thoughts on this have not changed, and at present, unless someone can convince me otherwise, I don't want to go down the path of PDF's etc, for the NTP
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography