Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Member formerly known as : Lplates Glenda's Avatar
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazza View Post
    I'm on a different computer ATM, but I think you need an adjustment brush or graduation filter active to see that?

And Oooops, Jim. I failed to mention that in this case you'll need to use an adjustment brush to get started.
    I did open a gradient filter and it wasn't there . I even updated Lr which I hadn't bothered as I rarely use it and it's not there either . I probably wouldn't use it much if at all but I am curious as to why it's not there. There was a question on the Adobe forum about a similar problem but no satisfying reply as yet. Now I'm wondering if there is anything else I'm missing out on.
    Glenda

Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lplates View Post
    I did open a gradient filter and it wasn't there . I even updated Lr which I hadn't bothered as I rarely use it and it's not there either . I probably wouldn't use it much if at all but I am curious as to why it's not there. There was a question on the Adobe forum about a similar problem but no satisfying reply as yet. Now I'm wondering if there is anything else I'm missing out on.
    Bugger!
    Perhaps it's because you live in Central Qld, or maybe because you use a Mac...lol

Do you use an Adobe updater thingy that looks like this? ACR is down the bottom. I suspect you do or would? Hmmm...no idea then?
    Screenshot-(93).jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry Jim...just taking over your thread for a minute or two