User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Any suggestions of how to create an online voting system for camera club competition?

Ausphotography Veteran
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any suggestions of how to create an online voting system for camera club competition?

Hi,

Our camera club (real world) is thinking of maybe having the occasional competition judged online by the members rather than a visiting judge. Does anyone have any ideas about how this could best be achieved without heavy duty computer skills?

We'd like to be able to post up to 100 images or so, and then have members vote for their first 3 choices. Ideally it would let them only vote once, and it would compile the results automatically.

Account Closed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It pains me to say it, but Facebook is probably the simplest, quickest method I can think of.

The club would make an account, load the photos in an album & members press the like button on their choices.

It wouldn't be anonymous though.

Ausphotography Veteran
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    It pains me to say it, but Facebook is probably the simplest, quickest method I can think of.
    It wouldn't be anonymous though.
    Yeah ... I was hoping to avoid that ... and I doubt they'd vote if it wasn't anonymous. I could set it up via a site like that plus using Google docs, but then they'd need two steps, which is one step beyond their attention span.