User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: Anyone have a template for creating CD cover?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone have a template for creating CD cover?

I have just spent quite some time looking for an easy to use template to make a CD cover in Photoshop. Quite few of them available but mostly to be printed at their establishment.
    Does anyone know where I can get one, it doesn't need to be fancy, it's just for a CD of images for my parents. or where I can get instructions to make one, measurements aren't a strong point of mine.
    Cheers, Lani.
    Bodies: Nikon D700, D300 Primes: Nikon 50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.4G, 105mm VR 2.8, 300mm f4. Zooms: Nikon 14-24 2.8, 24-70 2.8, 70-200VR II 2.8, Sigma 10-20mm Processing: Photoshop CS5 extended, LR 3.2.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lani.
    Do you have a burning program at all, something like Nero. Usually they all come with the option for making cd covers.
    If not do a google search for cd cover programs. You may have some luck there as well.
    Good luck
    Cheers Peter
    Canon 7D...Canon 40D...Canon 24-70L 2.8...Canon 70-200L 2.8...Canon 17-85...Canon 50mm...Speedlights....Tripods...Filters... Battery grips.... And heaps of other stuff

There are always two people in every picture.. the photographer and the viewer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have one I made for photoshop Lani. PM me your email addy and I'll send it to you.

An honest C+C please!

"I started life with nothing and I still have most of it left"

Nikon D300
    Photoshop CS4 Extended

Serial Truant....
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pretty well every version of Nero has had a CD cover/label capability, if you have Nero/Nero Express/Nero Essentials you already have the tools.

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bigbikes View Post
    Lani.
    Do you have a burning program at all, something like Nero. Usually they all come with the option for making cd covers.
    If not do a google search for cd cover programs. You may have some luck there as well.
    Good luck
    Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Pretty well every version of Nero has had a CD cover/label capability, if you have Nero/Nero Express/Nero Essentials you already have the tools.
    Thanks for the replies guys,
    I am just burning it through windows, hubby might have a proper burning program on his PC, he's at work though.

Quote Originally Posted by Harves View Post
    I have one I made for photoshop Lani. PM me your email addy and I'll send it to you.
    Thanks Harves, pm'd you.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Lani, do you have Microsoft Word? If so, select New, template and then search microsoft office online for 'CD cover' and it will find a stack of templates you can import into Word to use.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks Rick,
    I found this for CS4.
    http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchang...extid=1040514#

Then just ended up making my own so I could use layers, but dopey me forgot to save it as a template. Oh well, gives me a chance to fine tune it.