Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  0

Thread: The Apple 'Mousetrap'

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use an Apple Magic Mouse with my iMac and would be very reluctant to use anything else now.
    It has the benefit of tracking accurately, like a standard mouse, but can scroll any which way just with finger movement on its smooth surface, like the trackpad. It can also be configured to recognise and act on different finger movements and taps to do a heap of things not available to an ordinary mouse.
    It took me literally 5 minutes to get really comfortable and now it just seems so natural.
    Mike

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
    Marcel Proust

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by blissful View Post
    I use an Apple Magic Mouse with my iMac and would be very reluctant to use anything else now.
    It has the benefit of tracking accurately, like a standard mouse, but can scroll any which way just with finger movement on its smooth surface, like the trackpad. It can also be configured to recognise and act on different finger movements and taps to do a heap of things not available to an ordinary mouse.
    It took me literally 5 minutes to get really comfortable and now it just seems so natural.
    Yep I've got one of those too, great little mouse. Bit of an adjustment when working in Windows and need a middle bottom but its fine.