Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for your questions

Sport and event photographers don't usually join aipp for a variety of reasons. This is not replacing aipp membership.

I'm not doing police checks, that's why you need to provide government supplied blue cards or similar credentials from other states

I suppose the possibility of a rogue photographer always exists, as with a rogue plumber, I can only do minimal checks and accept members with a reference from other members

I'm happy to do more work on this but you have to start somewhere don't you

What constructive ideas anyone has are welcome and people are free to join or not, there's no fee.
    Darren
    Gear : Nikon Goodness
    Please support Precious Hearts
    Constructive Critique of my images always appreciated

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    Thanks for your questions

Sport and event photographers don't usually join aipp for a variety of reasons. This is not replacing aipp membership.

I'm not doing police checks, that's why you need to provide government supplied blue cards or similar credentials from other states

I suppose the possibility of a rogue photographer always exists, as with a rogue plumber, I can only do minimal checks and accept members with a reference from other members

I'm happy to do more work on this but you have to start somewhere don't you

What constructive ideas anyone has are welcome and people are free to join or not, there's no fee.
    So for those states that do not have blue cards or a similar system, what are you planning to do?
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography