Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkChap View Post
    I was sure, and it seems I am not the only one
    That Servaas Products, who now seem to be Protog were a site sponsor, is this not the case ??

Was looking at some products they have but can get elsewhere for moderatley less so was going to push the business their way to help out here ??
    Jeff is currently rebadging his business and changing the name of it is part of that process. He will be re-launching soon. In the meantime check out the new site : http://www.protog.com.au/
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cheers Rick,

I found his site, I was just enquiring as to whether he is still a site sponsor, as that could sway my purchase choice.

Quote Originally Posted by ricktas View Post
    Jeff is currently rebadging his business and changing the name of it is part of that process. He will be re-launching soon. In the meantime check out the new site : http://www.protog.com.au/
    Smoke Alarms Save Lives, Install One Today
    I shoot Canon
    Cheers, Mark

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkChap View Post
    Cheers Rick,

I found his site, I was just enquiring as to whether he is still a site sponsor, as that could sway my purchase choice.
    Sort of. Jeff and I are presently renegotiating his contract due to the change of company names, website etc. New banner ads are coming, but the old ones are down cause they point to the old business name. Because I have legally binding contracts, we need to finalise it all and get it all re-signed under the new company name etc. But certainly I would not say 'don't buy from him cause he isn't an advertiser", its just that at present its a bit messy.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most certainly would not - "not buy from him because he is not an advertiser" -

For once I am actually not in any great hurry to spend my money so will probably just wait until you get it all settled and then buy

Quote Originally Posted by ricktas View Post
    Sort of. Jeff and I are presently renegotiating his contract due to the change of company names, website etc. New banner ads are coming, but the old ones are down cause they point to the old business name. Because I have legally binding contracts, we need to finalise it all and get it all re-signed under the new company name etc. But certainly I would not say 'don't buy from him cause he isn't an advertiser", its just that at present its a bit messy.