Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Give up smoking WELL WORTH A LOOK

Threadstarter

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by William View Post
    Hey Dave , My partner is seeing the Hypno guy, I just spent 3 hrs Waiting today , The big thing is Lifestyle change and support , Get rid of the area you smoke at , Get some healthy stuff to nibble on , Celery Carrot sticks etc , It's a big change , Get rid of the stress in your life , Complete change , Hope I dont get the boot !! In the process
    I wish you and your partner all the best Bill and hope that the hypno works and the outcome of the stroke is positive.
    I have got a really good juicer that I have used now and then but for the last two weeks I have been juicing 2 times a day some times 3....... 5 carrots a clove of garlic a slice of ginger a couple of storks of celery 2 oranges and what ever else I can find, I haven't tried a finger yet though
    Canon 7d efs 15-85mm, Sigma 150-500mm. Nicon coolpix 5400

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The old days.

image015.jpg
    All my photos are taken with recycled pixels.
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit.
    Wisdom, is knowing not to serve it in a fruit salad.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was a story about 2 old ladies chatting one day and one said to the other that she had found a great way of smoking in the shower.
    "How do you do that? Every time I do the ciggie gets wet and I have to throw it out."
    "What I do is to get a condom, cut a hole in the end, then the condom works like a raincoat. You should try it, it works really well."

So the other old lady goes to her chemist shop and asks for a packet of condoms.
    The chemist gives her a quizzical look, as she is about 85 years old, and he asks her "What size do you want Mrs Smith?"
    "Oh, I don't know, just one that will fit a Camel!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Was it the ol Camel lady/model that died of lung cancer?

Spammer - Permanent Ban
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bennymiata View Post
    There was a story about 2 old ladies chatting one day and one said to the other that she had found a great way of smoking in the shower.
    "How do you do that? Every time I do the ciggie gets wet and I have to throw it out."
    "What I do is to get a condom, cut a hole in the end, then the condom works like a raincoat. You should try it, it works really well."

So the other old lady goes to her chemist shop and asks for a packet of condoms.
    The chemist gives her a quizzical look, as she is about 85 years old, and he asks her "What size do you want Mrs Smith?"
    "Oh, I don't know, just one that will fit a Camel!"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234