User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  19
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Worlds newest most expensive photo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In the past few months I've judged a substantial number of images in a number of competitions/awards, in all honesty, if I was relying on gut reaction I would offer a score for this in the 60-70's. Having said that just because a client/customer is prepared to love/pay for a picture, doesnt make it a great image. Just an expensive one.
    William

www.longshots.com.au

I am the PhotoWatchDog

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by arthurking83 View Post

But, I do take some consolation with me to bed tonight that'll help me sleep well.
    99% of my landscape images have the horizon slap bang right in ze middle. Therefore I must be an artist(in waiting)
    Mate, PM me. I would love to buy one of your landscapes. Let's start at $50 and make it a really terrible shot as I want to maximise my earnings potential. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Longshots View Post
    In the past few months I've judged a substantial number of images in a number of competitions/awards, in all honesty, if I was relying on gut reaction I would offer a score for this in the 60-70's. Having said that just because a client/customer is prepared to love/pay for a picture, doesnt make it a great image. Just an expensive one.
    Just for clarity Longshots...is a score of 60 - 70 good bad or indifferent? I ask because in my day an exam score of 60 - 70 was not bad whereas (IMO) this image is terrible, I would score it 20 - 30 (in my old fashioned scoring system.)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123