A quick perspective(from a non Sony user)

GPS may end up being useless, due to battery drain. A much better feature would have been Bluetooth connectivity. Missed opportunity!

Memory Stick?? Seriously? Makes this a low end/consumer level camera, with seemingly great specs. The buffer issue seems to be an issue.
Sony need to get more professionals on board for the elite value they bring to the marque. People aspire to the same equipment used by the pros, seeing the word Sony emblazoned on the gear that captures images at any major event shouldn't be discounted. It's powerful stuff!

There is a very strong chance that this buffer limitation may be deliberate! It leaves Sony a gap for a higher end D400/7D competitor in the future. This bandwidth limitation is about par for course going by the pricing level(in my world that means D7000). Same buffer structure, it's just that on the D7000 it takes twice as long to fill! )

My curiosity is only centred around the EVF. Specs say that it's going to be very close to an optical viewfinder. Definitely not as good in all situations, and considering that this is only second generation technology, I'm curious to see where it's at. Dynamic range is almost certain to be an issue. One day, once they're out an in the wild, I'm going to try to get myself to a shop simply to see it for myself.