Thread: Mobile Phones

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by etherial View Post
    I would go with an Android powered phone. They have a full file structure you can go into and sort things as you like. You can also simply plug them in with a standard USB cable and access all the files as if it were a USB drive (ie simply go into windows and drag and drop your photos to where you want) no need to use iTunes or that rubbish. (Yes I do have iPhoney experience, my wife has one)

Screen on my HTC Desire is fantastic, plenty bright and looks sharp. There is now also a HTC Desire HD which is better again and a few other variants of HTC or Samsung which are darn good.
    +1 to all of that; I've had a Desire myself since the end of last year and love it; Desire HD might be better if you're chasing something to display photos on etc as it has a bigger screen, but it also means having more phone to carry around - depends on your preferences I guess; regardless, highly recommend you at least head into a store and take a look at one if possible (I bought mine simply based on web reviews [sight unseen]) - do approve
    Last edited by Namus; 04-04-2011 at 9:53am. Reason: grammar :S
    Six|West Studios

Canon 5D Classic | Canon 40D (gripped) | EF 24-70 f/2.8L USM | EF 70-200 f/2.8L USM | 430EXII | Kata DR-467