User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need a computer, but getting confused.

Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The 64 bit confuses me further. If it is different again and I have to look into what software I run rather than just buying anything off the shelf, I'll leave it for now. More the *kiss* thing for me I think.

Stingray - I'll print out your recommendations and see how much they quote me.
    jbee - Thanks for looking at the specs. I'll try and find out a bit more info on it. Though I am sure that the computer I have used, has the nvidia and it all worked fine.

Will let you all know what the computer guy says tomorrow if I can convince my partner to go into the shop! lol
    Canon EOS 350D; 18-55mm kit lens; 75-300mm kit lens; Tamron 17-50mm; SLIK Sprint Pro II tripod, B+W CPL filter.

Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I gave up waiting for the computer guy to get back to me. So I went into Harvey Normans and bought myself a HP. It's an i5, has a Radeon 1G graphics card and 1TB 3G hard drive. I bought an acer 21" screen to go with it. I also purchased a Toshiba laptop. Paid more than I really needed to for the laptop I think, but am happy with the purchase. We did decide to flexirent it, so the partner gets the tax benefits, but they also through in a Canon 1000D. Now for me that is the greatest bonus. Especially since I am a Canon user and only have a 350D.

So I am happy with my little purchases and will be back to posting some pictures soon
    Thanks all for your help!! It really is appreciated.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if you were closer id just say buy the stuff and bring it to me haha and ill put it together...for what you wanna do with it spending anymore over 1k is a waste of your money you could easily do it for 1k including screen keyboard and mouse
    Ben

Camera: 7d
    Lenses: Canon 17 - 55 f2.8, Canon 85mm f1.8, Sigma 30mm f1.4
    Flash: 430 exii

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12