Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  3

Thread: Teleconverters

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've read somewhere that the newer kenko pro dgx teleplus version can now transmit the correct aperture to your camera as against the pro dg version, is this true?

I'm more interested in the quality of the kenko specially that the nikon tc20 eIII was already released. Any inputs?

@ricktas, can you show us some pics of you kenko teleconverter and its output? Thanks!
    Nikon User
    Nikon D300
    Walk-around lens:Nikkor 70-200 f/2.8 AF-S G VR1; Nikkor 24-70 f/2.8 AF-S G
    Macro (the lazy type): Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 (kitlens); reverse ring adaptor
    Strobing: SB900; Flashwave trigger III, generic gorilla pod

FLICKR http://www.flickr.com/photos/joeyvaldezjr/

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyvaldezjr View Post
    I've read somewhere that the newer kenko pro dgx teleplus version can now transmit the correct aperture to your camera as against the pro dg version, is this true?

I'm more interested in the quality of the kenko specially that the nikon tc20 eIII was already released. Any inputs?

@ricktas, can you show us some pics of you kenko teleconverter and its output? Thanks!
    I havent used my TC in quite some time, cause the main lens I wanted to use it on (the 300) it has issues with.
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography