Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
No layers?

Of course it does - though you may find it called history - after making a series of adjustments you can remove each adjustment as required by deleting history
Yes, but can you alter the individual adjustments without undoing the ones on top?

I'm baffled with poor performance, lr3 performance is supposedly much better than lr2, and I have run lr2 quite happily on a very entry level laptop with no real problems

I am aware of a link or two on lr2 performance tweaks though on nikon cafe if you'd like a link

You may have realised by now I am a lr fanboy, but, I still use it with cS4 as a complete tool
CS4 completes LR, but I still think that Adobe haven't quite got the product set balanced yet.

Intuitive is only a byproduct of familiarity with most software

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No. Intuitive is the result of careful design and thought about the way people already do things and can do things. Apple do intuitive well. MS do intuitive OK, but put in heaps of "helpful" hints. Adobe say "stuff intuitive - it's my way or the highway". Familiarity works within a family of products to make new ones intuitive.

(BTW, I do not think CNX is intuitive either - just simpler to learn.)