User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  12

View Poll Results: What type of camera bag do you use?

Voters
591. You may not vote on this poll
  • Back pack

378 63.96%
  • Shoulder bag

270 45.69%
  • Hard case

35 5.92%
  • Waist pack / bum bag

29 4.91%
  • Other

28 4.74%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: What type of camera bag do you use

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesD View Post
    I've looked at a lot of backpack style bags. I just can't see myself lugging one around.

Are they comfortable?

In my opinion the most comfortable would be the backpack type bags. They're just inconvenient with access. And I guess it's fairly common to say that if the camera isn't out of the bag it's not going to be taking photos.

So if I take the full kit, I generally try and avoid it on most ocassions, but if I take the full bag I have to remember to take the camera out and put it around my neck before I take off on my walk. Unless I know for sure I won't be needing it/ or the terrain is too rough.

Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bax View Post
    In my opinion the most comfortable would be the backpack type bags. They're just inconvenient with access. And I guess it's fairly common to say that if the camera isn't out of the bag it's not going to be taking photos.

So if I take the full kit, I generally try and avoid it on most ocassions, but if I take the full bag I have to remember to take the camera out and put it around my neck before I take off on my walk. Unless I know for sure I won't be needing it/ or the terrain is too rough.
    That is the issue I had so I went for my waist / shoulder pack, much easier to get in to.

Paul