Quote Originally Posted by Gazza View Post
I don't use lightroom, James (just PS), but I did noticed after the last big update my old apps were left behind (PS & Bridge) and needed to click 'Uninstall' from the Adobe desktop thingy. May help perhaps? I suspect your old version of lightroom is the other app that has it open. Cheers.

- - - Updated - - -

Ooops, I walked away half way through typing this and see you now have it sorted.
Thanks Gazza. I uninstalled the older version of Lightroom before reading your reply in hope to help with the freezing of Lightroom but still didnt

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ameerat42 View Post
James, what happened? It might be of use to others.
I went into the lightroom folder & deleted the file that ends in - .lock. which sorted it out.
Lightroom is still freezing after less then a minute of use every time i start it up

- - - Updated - - -

In my creative cloud desktop thing with all my apps there were two Lightroom versions so I uninstalled the old one. Now when I open the newer version (9.0). In develop under calibration it only gives me options as version 1 to 5. Instead of what it used to be including camera standard which I always used. Also I have lost my debase slider which used to be under effects

- - - Updated - - -

Whoops......sorry I've just found them. There up the top now lol