Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ausphotography Veteran
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for responding too Geoff and William.
    I'll PM you - Lance and William soon re possibly meeting up for a little photo shoot somewhere in Sydney (coastal perhaps - around Cronulla or for a cityscape perhaps)?

Hey Claire, just to acknowledge this one... would be cool to meet up for a few shots but this weekend in question is sadly off the cards for me. Just had to postpone a planned weekend away to see the family on port mac due to outside causes. I think I’ll now be camping with the kids this weekend, but either way won’t be around.

I think you were on the central coast a similar time last year? Is this an annual trip you make?
    Geoff, I was wondering if an arvo/eve during a week day or Sat 15th may be suitable for a meet-up/photo session on the CC, as I would like to meet up with you, and your family if it's at all possible.
    I try to travel over to the other side of Aus once a year to visit my Mum (she's over 80 years young and doing well considering I must say), and autumn or late winter or Spring seems to suit better re quieter times at my work and better value airfares.
    Cheers!
    Last edited by Claire M; 31-08-2018 at 9:56pm.