Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ausphotography Regular
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you Hamster. I will admit one big barrier is losing all my edits in LR. I have many hundreds of images finalized in LR and I would need some way to transferring those edits over to the new software.
    www.kjbphotography.com.au

1DxII, EOS R, 200-400 f4L Ext, 100-400 f4.5-5.6L II, 70-200 F4IS, 24-70 F2.8 II, 16-35 F4IS

Ausphotography Regular
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian500au View Post
    Thank you Hamster. I will admit one big barrier is losing all my edits in LR. I have many hundreds of images finalized in LR and I would need some way to transferring those edits over to the new software.
    When you suss it out give me a shout and I’ll re evaluate the switch. The other thing is, if I’m going to go to town on an image I’m generally in PS so the only advantage of C1 is the raw conversion, and like I say, I honestly think that makes the square root of bugger all’s difference. If I was shooting with a Phase One, ok, lets really get the max out given I’ll have paid $60k for a system and be printing gallery size.....
    My Flickr Site
    Instagram _alex_ham_

Gear - Canon 5D mkIII, 16-35 f2.8L, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f4L IS, nifty 50, 75-300 f4-5.6. Sigma SD Quattro H, Sigma 35 mm Art, Sigma 85 mm Art, Canon G1X MkII, Panasonic Lumix DMC LX3, iPhone.