User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  6

Thread: should i get canon ef 16-35 f2.8 II ?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think i am on the rebel side and cant resist to buy a mint 16-35 2.8 from a guy who offered me a price i cant resist. I ve been getting some nice crisp image so far and will post on flickers soon. I am keeping the 10-22 just for now if i need a wider angle but the 16-35 is an absolute gem, it does actually make a nice bokeh id stick with this one.

I dont think i will lose anything with this one as this is really a nice lens although i am using it on apsc camera i am actually pretty satisfied with the results and yes it is no where near as wide as the 10-22 but it gives a good coverage plus on the financial side, i wont lose anything even if i have to sell it later. I understand the benefits of ef s lens as you pointed out Tony, and maybe when my cousins wants it back i ll probably get the 10-18 stm. The 18-55 is also a good lens yes but if i cant sell it it is still money lost.

oh and also as 80d body is weather proof, i think it makes sense to have at least one l series lens as melbourne can be quite wet. The 80d is only weather proof if l series lens is used.
    Last edited by ivans75; 14-08-2017 at 1:56pm.