User Tag List

Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  9

Thread: Can you open multiple JPEG images in camera raw using cs6?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ausphotography Addict
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoff79 View Post
    Hey guys, been browsing google all afternoon and found a few supposed solutions to this but they don't work.

I can open single JPEG images in camera raw, but I have so many holiday snaps to get through and was hoping to batch process some. The raw/dng stuff is fine, but is there any way to open multiple JPEG images in camera raw, using adobe bridge and cs6?

I keep getting the msg "camera raw editing is not enabled. Camera raw editing requires that a qualifying product has been launched at least once to enable this feature."

If someone had the answer to this I am offering a free cyber hug as a reward. Thanks please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi Geoff

This does appear to work in PS CC and Bridge/ACR as shown in the attached screen capture.

Basically, I launched Bridge (CC) and then on the Film Strip (lower screen) I selected all the JPGs in that Folder then <Right Clicked> to get the Pop Up Menu which offer the Option to "Open in Camera Raw.

The 2nd screen print shows all the files in Camera Raw (LHS of screen capture).

However, I note that you are using CS6 and the error message you are getting seems related to a "qualifying product"..????

Cheers

Dennis
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nardes; 02-08-2017 at 4:49pm.