Thanks everyone for the replies, I got in touch with a firm who deals with trademarks and am waiting to hear back from them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ricktas View Post
I agree with the above, that you need to seek legal advice, and as per the site rules:
[30] Requesting/Providing Financial, Medical or Legal Advice on Ausphotography:

Australian Photography is a website with broad topic coverage. However, when it comes to medical, financial and legal advice, it's always recommended to seek advice from a qualified professional, rather than asking about it on Australian Photography. As such, Australian Photography takes no legal responsibility for posts seeking or providing Medical, Financial or Legal advice. Members use any advice provided via Ausphotography at their own risk. The site owner, moderators or members cannot be held liable for any Medical, Financial or Legal advice posted on the site.

oh and if you have been known for photography for a few years... "I have a name I am known for on social media (mainly photography) and have been using it for years"...then you are not a beginner, as you selected on joining. Please go to your profile and amend it to reflect your true skill level: http://www.ausphotography.net.au/for...do=editprofile
I have been known for a few years but still feel I am a beginner as there is still I have a lot to learn. I am not a professional photographer and do not pretend to be one. I take photos for enjoyment and still make mistakes-hence the beginner level