Quote Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
It may take a while for the full range of lenses to be available for the Fuji though and 120 mm (35 mm equivalent) seemed to be the longest planned to date. Not sure I'd want to jump until I can get the ones I need. But it's good to see the direction things are heading, at least for what I do.
The 120 mm macro that is available and the 110 mm that is planned will offer an equivalent 35 mm field of view of 95 and 87 mm respectively and those figures are well into "traditional" portraiture lengths. Combine those and the wider lenses for landscapes etc and they are well on their way to covering the sort of usage that MF cameras get.

Definitely looks look a lust worthy bit of gear but most importantly will be software support for their raw files. I can't see anything out there about file format and a$obe have been extremely slow providing "proper" support of the Fuji RAF files, particularly the models with the x-trans sensors. I can't see Capture One reacting speedily to support files from a camera that threatens a few sales from their own product line.

If their prices as quoted are correct they are still going to be expensive here down under but maybe the cheapest way to get into that size camera.