Thread: Advice Before Finalising My Website

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ausphotography irregular Mark L's Avatar
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Since I really like AP as a place that has help me heaps, I'm not going to look at your w.w.w.web place until you post some photos,or get a bit more involved on AP. You might find your photos don't cut it (and get advice on how to do better) or everyone is totally amazed with your photos. I wouldn't know.
    And if your photos happen to be really good, maybe you could offer CC to others striving to get better here.
    Bugga, forums=involved for me.

The Commander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I tend to agree somewhat with Mark L's comments. If you haven't contributed much to this great site with photos etc maybe good to do so, I am always happen to give advise but this is a great site with great purpose and contribution is the key.
    I might add, this is also one of the few sites that is extremely well managed and adjudicated by the forum moderators so it is worth while seeking photo critiques here as you wont get that usual nasty style of unwanted criticism here like I have seen on so many other sites.
    Please be honest with your Critique of my images. I may not always agree, but I will not be offended - CC assists my learning and is always appreciate

https://mikeathome.smugmug.com/

Canon 5D3 - Gripped, EF 70-200 L IS 2.8 MkII, , 24-105 L 4 IS MkI, 580 EX II Speedlite, 2x 430 Ex II Speedlite