Quote Originally Posted by ameerat42 View Post
(OK, got a bit bamboozled by figures...)

Could the date stamp be wrong?
From what you downloaded onto computer after the shoot on Saturday, how many did you take on Saturday?
Can you ID the other images you took on Sunday even if it says only 6 were taken then?

Looked at that ......easy to identify Sundays images as shooting conditions were much better and photos were better
DO you connect via a cable from cam to computer. Can you use a card reader to help ID what images you have?
- - - Updated - - -

I forgot to mention.......I can see the photos from Sunday on the back of my camera ...........so they are definitely there somewhere

I've tried uploading with my 7d to computer ....camera I shot with
Tried putting the card in my 5diii same issue
Tried using my card reader.....same issue
I've tried my desktop computer and my laptop

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by swifty View Post
You mentioned the camera raw uploader window which means it's probably only the program not recognizing the files for import but I'm sure it's still there on the card.
Can you access the card manually through your OS finder?
If so, the files should be there. Download it to a folder on your computer then use your camera raw uploader again and select the downloaded folder as the source to import to your editing program.
Thanks Swifty .....I will try that...... I really need to get the images up online ASAP as heaps of people have already gone to the gallery but there are no photos yet