Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  10

Thread: Ausphotography Site Advertisers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've had a very good experience recently with www.qualitycamera.com.au both in the advice offered, the product delivered and value for money. Cheers
    Sean

Gear: Canon AE-1, EOS 40D & 350D; Sigma 10-20mm f/4-5.6; EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM; EF 85mm f/1.8 USM; EF 100mm f/2.8 USM macro; EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS USM; 430EX Speedlite; Manfrotto 190XDB with 804RC2 head

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A speedie 3day delivery from adorama.com - thank you.
    Olympus E-30 upgrade pointing @ you

50mm
    11-22mm
    FL-36 [flash]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm about to make a pretty large order from Adorama....For AP to earn a commission to go towards prizes and site costs...do I just click on the banner, go to my account and then purchase the items?
    -My Gear:
    Nikon D600 -/- Nikon 24-70 f/2.8 -/- Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VR -/- Nikon SB800 -/- and a bunch of accessories

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thats it Dom, when you click on the banner (or the link above in this thread), it registers that you clicked through from AP for your purchase, retains that until you leave the adorama site for that session
    "It is one thing to make a picture of what a person looks like, it is another thing to make a portrait of who they are" - Paul Caponigro

Constructive Critique of my photographs is always appreciated
    Nikon, etc!

RICK
    My Photography

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello

I'm looking to get some of my photos printed into a calendar. Does anyone know if any of AP's advertisers do this sort of thing? I'd love to support AP if possible.

Thankyou
    Cheers,
    Terri

Nikon D90 | Olympus XZ-1 | Nikkor 35mm f1.8 | Nikon 17-55mm f2.8 | Nikon 105mm f2.8 Micro | Nikon 50mm f1.4 | Nikon 18-105mm VR | Photoshop Element 7.0 | Manfrotto 190X

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Terri View Post
    Hello

I'm looking to get some of my photos printed into a calendar. Does anyone know if any of AP's advertisers do this sort of thing? I'd love to support AP if possible.

Thankyou
    Unfortunately, I don't think any of the advertisers do print calendars. I might have to look at doing some 'cold sales' emails early in 2009 to try and get us a bit more variety in the Advertisers.

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hello

Thankyou
    From your post Terri, I have looked into this. I am currently finalising an affiliate agreement with www.snapfish.com.au to advertising on AP. Their range of products is good, and viewable here. As soon as they are on board, I will post again, so if you haven't purchased at that time, you can, and earn AP some commission as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wonderful! Thanks very much Rick... I will hold off till you've finalised the agreement

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I know I'm a bit late with this, but I just got in the mail today some pics from Snapfish. They look really great, and great service - only took two days and that's with the standard $2.95 delivery. And yes, they do calendars - heaps of kinds actually.

Thanks Rick, I'm about to put in a bigger order over the weekend so hopefully some $$ for AP

Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ok, I know I'm a bit late with this, but I just got in the mail today some pics from Snapfish. They look really great, and great service - only took two days and that's with the standard $2.95 delivery. And yes, they do calendars - heaps of kinds actually.

Thanks Rick, I'm about to put in a bigger order over the weekend so hopefully some $$ for AP
    as long as your click through the AP banners or links, it will give us some commission for sure. more money for upcoming prizes.