Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ausphotography Addict
    Threadstarter

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by landyvlad View Post
    Can't help you with much in QLD mate since you seem to be studiously avoiding the coastal strip until you get to your destination.....
    Sorry mate, I've been up and down that coast road so many times in recent years and was looking for something different (Well, different for me anyway)
    I maybe heading home down the coast via Canberra (Wow? That's going to be a big VIA!!....) but I'm guessing that'll be a quick non-stop trip at this stage?

Cheers -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ameerat42 View Post
    LV. Maybe he'll come back that way

Gazza. It might surprise you to know (-or not!) that I've been through BOTH Merbein and Birdwoodton on the way to the Murray-Darling confluence (Wentworth),
    though in 2009 and can remember a little about them. It was on a Syd-to-L Eyre S-SA-KI-Vic odyssey of 7000 K.
    Arh...2009 what a fine year.... nothings changed Am, wait, I tell a lie....Mrs Smith on the corner got a new letter box 2010 - 2011, not too sure? busy busy busy times

That would've been one very interesting trip you guys did back then. Hope ya had a camera between ya's?
    Last edited by Gazza; 13-07-2015 at 4:59pm.