Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator
    Threadstarter
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arg View Post
    Unlike a few others here, I don't have any trouble understanding that dolina is asking what specific photography justifies choosing these over a low-20's MP or even mid-30's MP full frame camera. And dolina specifically asked for replies from those who put their money where their mouth is.
    Unlike others, Dolina did not specifically ask what justifies these over others.

Dolina asked
    For those who reserved what will you be using the 5DS or 5DS R for? Wildlife? Birds? Landscape? Studio?
    As several have replied, you can use them for any photography you wish to. There are no questions from Dolina re the need for the higher pixel count, like you have wrongly implied. They are not limited to one genre over another and Just like my D800/D3 I can use them for landscapes, portraits, wildlife, studio, weddings and more. Other than say a professional wedding photographer, might, most use their cameras for a variety of genre, and that was what has simply been suggested in the replies.

And as there are been no replies from those who might have reserved one, it would suggest perhaps that no one has put their money where their mouth is just yet, but that does not make other peoples responses any less relevant.
    Last edited by ricktas; 25-04-2015 at 1:06pm.