Another XT1 owner here. I sold my k3 to switch to Fuji. The lens system,great primes and reduced size are what made me switch.. Also, Fuji are very active and appear to respond to what their customers are requesting. I currently have the 23mm which is amazing.. Many of the lens I'm after are yet to be released I.e 18-55 2.8, 90mm f2 and the 100-400. Next on my shopping list are the 14mm and 56mm..

As for processing xtrans raws, Lightroom is pretty good but you need to modify how you do your sharpening compared to Bayer sensor images. I use LightZone (free) to do the sharpening as the detail is pulls out is amazing.. LR no matter how much you tweak does not get close... Photo ninja and irident are also great. I'm also reading good reports about rawtherapee too. If you don't do much in the way of nature shooting I.e foliage and pixel peeping and or cropping you are unlikely to notice the difference between LR and the others..

I can't wait for the XT2 .. Whilst the XT1 is great there are still some improvements on its current features I would like to see which I'm sure will be in the next version. Nothing that I can't achieve with the XT1 but nice to haves..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD