Thanks useful information Thanks useful information:  34

Thread: whats wrong with me Arhh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with Lurchorama, try something new. I sometime suffer from 'it's all too hard', I've used up all the excuses, too hot, too cold, too wet, too windy. But then I remember that feeling of self satisfaction when you get a shot that's better than the rest you've taken. I'm trying something new now, nothing good enough to post here on AP yet but it's giving me a little more spark. I don't think I would ever sell my gear though. I think it's a bit of a cycle we all go through at some stage. Maybe a bit of burnout? A camera club might help, I'm thinking of joining our local one here this year. Some new faces, new ideas... could help?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CherylK View Post
    I agree with Lurchorama, try something new. I sometime suffer from 'it's all too hard', I've used up all the excuses, too hot, too cold, too wet, too windy. But then I remember that feeling of self satisfaction when you get a shot that's better than the rest you've taken. I'm trying something new now, nothing good enough to post here on AP yet but it's giving me a little more spark. I don't think I would ever sell my gear though. I think it's a bit of a cycle we all go through at some stage. Maybe a bit of burnout? A camera club might help, I'm thinking of joining our local one here this year. Some new faces, new ideas... could help?
    Now would be the time to post this stuff up to AP, you just never know what advice you will get that will help you along with new stuff.
    Smoke Alarms Save Lives, Install One Today
    I shoot Canon
    Cheers, Mark